Objective: To better familiarize students with the criminals in American History and the workings of the criminal justice system
Group Project Outline
I. Size: Groups are to have no more than
II. Subject Matter: The focus of the presentation information may be on an individual
or an organization of criminals
from the 20th century, OR on a type of crime, except for any of the following:
- Serial Killers / Mass Murderers
- Any information or persons involved in school shootings
- Any information or persons involved in any type of sexual offense.
III. Visual Aides: Any of the following may be used:
- Film Clips
- Posters: these must be made by students in a montage format containing information
about and if appropriate photos about the chosen subject (s).
- Overheads: These may be done by your teacher.
IV. Length: All presentations must be
no less that eight minutes in length to receive full credit!
Points will be deducted for presentations that fall short on time. Presentations
that are longer than eight minutes will be allowed without penalty.
V. Guest Speakers may be a part of the presentation. These will need to be cleared
with your teacher and the school administration.
V. Outline: This is due ASAP. It should contain the following information:
- The subject chosen by the group
- The names of the members of the group
- The assignments given to each group member
VI. Handout: This may contain information given in the presentation itself, or it
may contain additional information about subject (s) covered in the presentation.
Length: at least one page, typed, double-spaced.