Final: Greece (50 points)
To do well on this Final, be sure to study each of the following:
- NOTES, & INTERNET PAGE LINKS:
- The Notes on Greek Mythology (This part will consist mainly of the information about the Greek gods and goddesses, and the 5 Ages.)
VIDEOS: Info about:
- Troy; ie: what country it is in & the main characters seen in the video.
- Atlantis; ie: what was the ancient name of the island believed to be Atlantis.
- Read through Chapter 5. Look at all of the section review questions and be sure that you can answer them!
EXTRA CREDIT ITEMS:
As with most of the tests given in class, a few items will be provided for extra credit. These answers will be worth 3 points each. You may respond to as many or as few of these items as you choose.
- Why was it so important to many Greeks to perform great deeds that could be recorded by historians? (So that they would not be forgotten when they died)
- What was the name of the German curator who spent many years searching for the treasures of Troy? (Klaus Goldman)
- In which country did he eventually locate the treasure? (Russia)