Final: The Vikings and the Byzantine Empire
(60 points): Periods 1,4, & 7
(30 points): Periods 2 & 8
To do well on this Final, be sure to study each of the following:
- NOTES, & INTERNET PAGE LINKS:
- The Notes on Norse Mythology
This part will consist mainly of the information about
- The myths involving the Viking gods and goddesses (This would include the names of the days of the week)
- The story of the dates of Christmas and Easter (including the original significance of these dates)
- (Periods 1, 4, & 7: Read through all of Chapter 10)
(Periods 2 & 8: Read through Chapter 7, Sec. 1 & 2 only)
Look at all of the section review questions and be sure that you can answer them!
EXTRA CREDIT ITEMS:
As with most of the tests given in class, you will be provided with opportunities for extra credit by responding to more questions on the notes/internet part of the test than required. As always, you may respond to as many or as few of these items as you choose.
The date for this final will be announced in class