French Level 1 |
- Unit Content
- Introduction to -er verbs in present tense (I forms) using things
students enjoy or do not enjoy (aimer), Affirmative and Negative forms.
- Vocabulary: sports
- Interlude: prepositions "le" and "au"
- Vocabulary: musical instruments.
- Introduction of singular forms of present tense of -er verbs
- Review correct usage of Je and J'
- Introduction to plural forms of present tense of -er verbs
- Introduction of negative forms of -er verbs (ne...pas, n'...pas)
- Correct usage of Nous command forms.